Fitchburg Swim Lessons
Our swim classes meet once per week for 30 minutes. Please take a look at our class schedule to find days and times that would work for you!
How do monthly lessons work?
MSA operates on a perpetual monthly basis. You are able to continue with your scheduled day and time until you decide you would like to change classes for any reason. MSA does not require you to re-register every session and pay ahead for several months of lessons at that time. We, however, bill on a monthly basis to keep classes and costs consistent.
- Ongoing monthly lessons provide clients with a consistent day and time until they choose to make a change. We don't rearrange our schedule every 3 months which provides a more consistent swim lesson for students and parents
- Ongoing monthly lessons provide a more affordable option for customers to pay for swim lessons. Convenient monthly lesson payments eliminate the requirement of patrons having to come up with a large sum of money at the beginning of each session.
- Open Enrollment: MSA accepts ongoing enrollment and encourages you to join lessons at ANY time! The month in which you start lessons, you will pay the prorated amount for that month plus any annual fees. MSA accepts cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard and Discover as payment.
- Invoicing takes place on a montly basis. Everyone receives an email on the 20th of the month with a reminder that tuition is coming due. Tuition is then charged using the card on file on the 2nd of the month. For example, November 20th families would receive an e-mail that tuition is due for December. December 2nd, the card on file would be run.
- $94/mo Group Lessons (Otter Pups or Otter Trotters) - (maximum of 4 per class)
- $74/mo Otter Babies
- $97/mo MSA Otter Swim Team (unlimited practices per week)
- $200/mo Semi-Private Lessons (2 per class)
- $240/mo Private Lessons
There is a $5/mo discount for the second child and a $10/mo discount for the third child.
In addition to the above monthly pricing option, we also have bundle pricing available. OTTER BUNDLES can save you money by packaging months together and prepaying your tuition in either 3 or 6 month intervals.
Annual Membership Fee
An annual membership fee of $40 per family is due in September. This fee is prorated if registration occurs after September. Families that have paid the annual membership fee may re-join the program at any time throughout the year. Membership fees are non-refundable. The membership fee is used to provide families with progress reports and passports. As a member of MSA, families also receive discounts on other services such as open swim and scheduling birthday parties.