Why may my child benefit from private lessons?
- Your child is stuck on a particular skill and a few private lessons in addition to regular lessons, may help them overcome their obstacle.
- You have a competitive swimmer that needs to focus on a particular stroke or skill to enhance their performance.
- Your child has specific needs that can be better addressed through private lessons. Examples are: Beginning swimmers who are older, children who need to pass a swim test, children who are extremely fearful of the water.
- You know that your child will work better in a one-on-one setting with an instructor.
Can adults take private lessons?
Yes! Privates are available for adults of all ages and ability levels.
- One popular reason many adults take private lessons is because they have had little or no previous experience. They are interested in becoming proficient and safe in the water.
- Another reasons an adult may take private lessons is to enhance a specific swimming skill. Maybe they are proficient swimmers, but are training for a triathalon and would like to improve a particular aspect of their stroke.
- Private: $240/mo per swimmer (Fitchburg and Sun Prairie)
- Semi-Private (2 swimmers): $200/mo per swimmer (Fitchburg and Sun Prairie)
Please contact the front desk at 608-630-9800 for more information on scheduling.