Sun Prairie Swim Lessons
Our swim classes meet once per week for 30 minutes. Please take a look at our class schedule to find days and times that would work for you! Check out a recent article in the Sun Prairie Star about MSA lessons.
How do monthly lessons work?
MSA operates on a perpetual monthly basis. You are able to continue with your scheduled day and time until you decide you would like to change classes for any reason. MSA does not require you to re-register every session and pay ahead for several months of lessons at that time. We, however, bill on a monthly basis to keep classes and costs consistent.
- Ongoing monthly lessons provide clients with a consistent day and time until they choose to make a change. We don't rearrange our schedule every 3 months which provides a more consistent swim lesson for students and parents
- Ongoing monthly lessons provide a more affordable option for customers to pay for swim lessons. Convenient monthly lesson payments eliminate the requirement of patrons having to come up with a large sum of money at the beginning of each session.
- Open Enrollment: MSA accepts ongoing enrollment and encourages you to join lessons at ANY time! The month in which you start lessons, you will pay the prorated amount for that month plus any annual fees. MSA accepts cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard and Discover as payment.
- Invoicing takes place on a montly basis. Everyone receives an email on the 20th of the month with a reminder that tuition is coming due. Tuition is due by the 1st of every month. We do offer clients an automatic payment option.
- $79/mo Group Lessons (Otter Pups or Otter Trotters) - (maximum of 4 per class)
- $65/mo Otter Babies
- $107/mo Semi-Private Lessons (2 per class)
- $140/mo Private Lessons
There is a $5/mo discount for the second child and a $10/mo discount for the third child.
In addition to the above monthly pricing option, we also have bundle pricing available. OTTER BUNDLES can save you money by packaging months together and prepaying your tuition in either 3 or 6 month intervals.
Annual Membership Fee
A $40 Annual Membership Fee per family is charged September 1 of every year. This annual fee is due at the time of registration and is prorated depending on what month registration takes place. The fee then comes due for everyone annually on September 1.